情况一:你要找的人不在怎么办?
- Hello, This is carol. May I speak to Miss Chen?
- I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
- It’s urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?
(提示:打电话先行自我介绍是一种礼貌。电话中最常用"This is..."的形态而不是 "Here is..."或"I am...",这是打电话需要注意的。)
情况二:被告知对方不在后如何请求稍后回复?
- Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
- Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
- Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
情况三:对方不在 请问他何时回来?
- When will he be back? 他何时回来?
- Is he coming back soon? 他会马上回来吗?
- Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他几点回来?
或者,你也可以询问对方别的联系方式,以便即使联系:
- How can I get in touch with him? 我怎样才能和他联系?
- Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告诉我怎样才能找到他吗?
- What’’s the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他?
情况四:如何解释对方要找的人不在?
如果是别人来电,但是他要找的人不在,你该如果解释呢?
- He is not in right now. 他现在辉凇?