7、Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and I am looking forward to seeing you soon. 再次感谢您的盛情款待,并期待不久见到您
8、I find an ordinary "thank-you" entirely inadequate to tell you how much... 我觉得一般的感谢的字眼完全不足以表达我对您多么地...
9、I sincerely appreciate ... 我衷心地感谢...
10、I wish to express my profound appreciation for ... 我对..深表谢意
11、Many thanks for you generous cooperation 谢谢贵方的真诚合作
常用句子:
1. I shall feel obliged if you will favor me with a call at your earliest convenience.如您方便,请早日来电,我将不胜感激。
2.Delighted! Will call at 2 p.m. tomorrow.来条收悉,定于明天下午两点拜访。
3.Encl.: Doctors Certificate of Advice. 附;医生证明 I shall be very happy to call at your house at 6:30 this evening. Until then,...我定于今晚6:30去你家,望等候。Enclosure
4.Upon receiving this note, please come to my office.见条后,请立即来我办公室。
5.Mr. Li stands in urgent need of your service.李先生急需你的帮助。
6.I happen to be in urgent need of 200 yuan.我因有急事,需要200元。
7.Your note with an admission ticket enclosed is much appreciated.留言和一张入场券均已收到,不胜感激。