考试网 >> 外语考试 >> 金融英语 >> 银行英语口语-支票结算

银行英语口语-支票结算

发布时间:2006-06-23 21:34     点击:


T: Hello! May I help you?
您好, 您有事需要帮忙吗?

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?
是的,是这样。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.
当然,我很乐意为您兑现。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在家旅馆兑现,但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。

T: Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.
任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。这个兑现率我们已经列在这里了。当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票,但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。

C: You mean there's really not much of a difference?
您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。

T: No, madam, not very much.
是的,夫人,没多大差距。

C: Well, may I cash these three checks for $100 each? I think that will be enough.
那么, 我能把每张100美圆的3张支票兑现吗?我想该够用了。

T: Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?
好的, 我很乐意为你兑换。请您将支票复签一下。
C: There you are.

T: And will you please sign this foreign exchange request? I've already written down your name and address for you, but I will read your passport number.
对您所管理的分支机构负责人应要求他对预算目标出现的任何偏离。都必须做出正式合理的解释,因为这是衡量其工作能力的最佳尺度。


版权申明:未经书面授权请勿转载本站信息!!作品版权归所属媒体与作者所有!!
发表评论: 匿名发表 用户名: 查看评论
您将承担一切因您的行为、言论而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
留言板管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
本站提醒:不要进行人身攻击。谢谢配合。
在本站搜索相关信息
2003-2005 Ksw123.com All Rights Reserved. - TOP
Copyright © 2006 Ksw123.com. All rights reserved.中国考题网 版权所有